- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Join Mobilization
- Myofascial Release
- Myofascial Stretching
- Myofascial Trigger point release
- Therapeutic Massage
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Joint Manipulations
- Yes, promotes pain relief without use of medication or injections.
- Yes, Covered by insurance based on medical necessity.
we treat with Manual Therapy
Manual Therapy is a hands on therapeutic technique that incorporates massage, soft tissue mobilization, myofascial stretching, joint mobilization, muscle energy techniques to relive pain in joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments & help improve muscle/tendon/joint flexibility and function.
Manual Therapy techniques have been proven to be effective Pain relief treatments in muscle, joint, back & neck pain in both acute & chronic pain.
Manual Therapy techniques help achieve pain relief without the use of medications, injections or surgery.
At Hands on Physical Therapy in Ronkonkoma, Commack & Farmingville we are essentially a Manual Therapy practice. We evaluate each patients condition individually to identify the sources of pain and offer a personalized treatment with one on one care and hands on therapy.
Our Physical Therapists are highly trained and focus on Manual Therapy techniques to relive pain and restore movement of ligaments, muscles and joints.
- Headaches of Cervical Origin
- Neck Pain/Stiffness- Cervicalgia
- TMJ Pain / disorders
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Fibromyalgia / Myofascial Pain
- Muscle Spams / Muscle Tightness
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Cervical Disc Disease / Degeneration
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Shoulder Pain / Frozen Shoulder
- Elbow Pain / Stiffness
- Tennis Elbow / Golfers Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist & Hand Pain / Stiffness
- Thoracic Spine Pain & Stiffness
Low Back Pain / Stiffness
- Lumbar Disc Disease / Degeneration
- Sacroiliitis & SI Joint Dysfunction
- Hip Pain / Stiffness / Arthritis
- Knee Pain / Stiffness/ Arthritis
- Ankle Pain / Stiffness / Arthritis
- Plantar fasciitis / Heel Pain